Dr. Soliman.. we owe you..

To the man that passed away with his body.. and lived forever in our souls..

We owe you..
we owe your silence the million words that are said..
we owe your modesty the wisdom it carries forward to everyone..
we owe your teachings the passions it plants in us..
we owe your being.. living.. existence.. the appreciation of life meanings..

I took a single course with Dr. Soliman.. it was enough to carry my passion ahead.. to learn.. explore.. understand.. what the world from my little angle is about.. he never let me down in giving me the reason to learn more.. read more.. know more..

Ashleigh told me he he added the faith factor into her equations .. I'm sure there are a lot of people carrying faith planted by Dr. Soliman..

I just posted these words to give the tribute to a great man that passed our stage to another.. leaving us his virtue to carry forward..


About this entry



0 comments: